Unless otherwise noted presentations will be recorded. We suggest you log on using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge browsers.
Topic: VAIRRS Monthly Webinar
Date: Monday January 31, 2022
Time: 2:00 pm EST
Purpose:The purpose of the VAIRRS monthly Webinar is to provide expert advice, training, demonstration, and/or direction to the VA research community regarding the various topics around the VA Innovation Research and Review System (VAIRRS) transition.
Lead Presenter(s): Dr. Mary (Molly) Klote
Target Audience: R&D Committee members, IRB members, research office staff, compliance officers, and Investigator and study team members.
Webinar details and registration: https://veteransaffairs.webex.com/veteransaffairs/onstage/g.php?MTID=e29011187daa03d68daa15f1081060e94
Topic: CIRB Privacy Reviews: The Whys and Hows of Completing CIRB Form 103
Time: 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm EST
- Distinguish the types of sensitive information protected by the VHA.
- Describe the privacy review process as identified in VHA Directive 1605.03.
- Examine the six privacy statutes' relevance on research subjects.
- Generate complete responses to the questions posed on the Form 103 to fulfill the privacy authorities as required by VHA.
- Michelle Christiano, ORD, Privacy Officer
- Kimberly Murphy-DeCoste, Privacy Specialist
Target Audience: Research Office Staff, Investigators, and Study Team Members, AO's
Webinar details and registration: https://veteransaffairs.webex.com/veteransaffairs/onstage/g.php?MTID=ec3701dc82ea064ef14f4d11a8ef61c99