VA NAII BRAIN Summit 2022
What is the BRAIN Summit 2022?
The Brain Health & Rehabilitation through Artificial Intelligence Network Summit will focus on the use of artificial intelligence (AI) to improve brain health and rehabilitation. Hosted by the National Artificial Intelligence Institute (NAII), this in-person conference will highlight how AI is impacting three areas of critical importance to Veterans’ health: brain cancer, brain injury & rehabilitation, and mental health.
Join AI researchers and clinicians for three days of presentations and lively panel discussions. Network with leaders in government, private industry, and the AI research community.
September 7-9, 2022
Hilton Crystal City at Washington Reagan National Airport
For agenda and registration information, please visit the BRAIN Summit registration page.
- Hear from leaders in government, academia, health care, and industry
- Share the latest research and practices
- Learn how AI can be integrated into care to improve Veterans’ health
- Connect with topic experts
- Hear from AI Tech Sprint winners
- View industry exhibits
What topics will be covered?
- Total Brain Health
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injury and Rehabilitation
- Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
- Sensory Rehabilitation
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) in Health Care
- Privacy Preserving Data Sharing
- AI Ethics, Access, and Policy in Medicine
- Blockchain in Health Care
- Cloud Computing and Federal Infrastructure
- Clinical Trials and Regulation of AI/ML tools
- Interagency Collaborations and Public-Private Partnerships
Call for Abstracts
The NAII invites researchers, practitioners, and clinicians with research interests in artificial intelligence and mental health to submit 250-to-500-word abstracts that relate to the research themes of the BRAIN Summit 2022, which are brain cancer, brain health and rehabilitation, and mental health. We welcome abstracts on the topics listed above, under “What topics will be covered?”
The NAII will review abstracts and selected researchers will be asked to present their research at the BRAIN Summit.
Please submit proposed abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, July 29, 2022, at 10 PM ET.
Please visit the BRAIN Summit registration page for more information about the BRAIN Summit.