If you would like a copy of any of these manuscripts, please reach out to Natalya Wawrin at Natalya.Wawrin@va.gov.
- Bajema KL, Berry K, Streja E, et al. Effectiveness of COVID-19 Treatment With Nirmatrelvir–Ritonavir or Molnupiravir Among US Veterans: Target Trial Emulation Studies With One-Month and Six-Month Outcomes. Ann Intern Med, (June 6, 2023).
- Bohnert ASB, Kumbier K, Rowneki M, et al. Adverse outcomes of SARS-CoV-2 infection with delta and omicron variants in vaccinated versus unvaccinated US veterans: retrospective cohort study. BMJ, (May 23, 2023).
- Smith VA, Berkowitz TSZ, Hebert P, et al. Design and Analysis of Outcomes following SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Veterans. BMC Medical Research Methodology, (April 4, 2023).
- Bajema KL, Rowneki M, Berry K, et al. Rates of and factors associated with primary and booster COVID-19 vaccine receipt by U.S. Veterans, December 2020 to June 2022. JAMA Network Open,(February 2, 2023).
- Hynes DM, Niederhausen M, Chen J, et al. Risk of Suicide Attempts and Self-Directed Violence after SARS-CoV-2 Infection: Outcomes from an Emulated Trial of a Nationwide Observational Matched Cohort of US Veterans. medRxiv, (December 26, 2022).
- Admon AJ, Wander PL, Iwashyna TJ, et al. Consensus elements for observational research on COVID-19-related long-term outcomes. Medicine, (November 18, 2022).
- Bajema KL, Wang XQ, Hynes DM, et al. Early Adoption of Anti–SARS-CoV-2 Pharmacotherapies Among US Veterans With Mild to Moderate COVID-19, January and February 2022. JAMA Network Open, (November 11, 2022).
- O'Hare AM, Vig EK, Iwashyna TJ, et al. Complexity and Challenges of the Clinical Diagnosis and Management of Long COVID. JAMA Network Open, (November 3, 2022).
- Ioannou GN, Bohnert ASB, O'Hare AM, et al. Effectiveness of mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters Against Infection, Hospitalization, and Death: A Target Trial Emulation in the Omicron (B.1.1.529) Variant Era. Ann Intern Med, (October 11, 2022).
- Smith V, Berkowitz TSZ, Herbert P, et al. Design and Analysis of Outcomes following SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Veterans. medRxiv, (August 24, 2022).
- Ioannou G, Baraff A, Fox A, et al. Rates and Factors Associated with Documentation of Diagnostic Codes for Long COVID in the National Veterans Affairs Health Care System. JAMA Network Open, (July 29, 2022).
- Gustavson AM, Eaton TL, Schapira RM, Iwashyna TJ, Adly M and Purnel A. Approaches to long COVID care: the Veterans Health Administration experience in 2021. BMJ Military Health, (July 1, 2022).
- VA COVID-19 Observational Research Collaboratory. Burden of PCR-Confirmed SARS-CoV-2 Reinfection in the U.S. Veterans Administration, March 2020 – January 2022. medRxiv, (March 23, 2022).
- Admon AJ, Bohnert ASB, Cooke CR, Taylor SP. Beyond confounding - Identifying selection bias in observational pulmonary and critical care research. Annals ATS, (February 4, 2022).
- Ioannou GN, Locke ER, O’Hare AM, et al. COVID-19 Vaccination Effectiveness Against Infection or Death in a National U.S. Health Care System : A Target Trial Emulation Study. Ann Intern Med,(December 21, 2021).
- Ioannou GN, Green P, Locke ER, Berry K. Factors associated with early receipt of COVID-19 vaccination and adherence to second dose in the Veterans Affairs healthcare system. PLoS ONE, (December 1, 2021).
- Ioannou GN, Ferguson JM, O’Hare AM, et al. Changes in the associations of race and rurality with SARS-CoV-2 infection, mortality, and case fatality in the United States from February 2020 to March 2021: A population-based cohort study. PLoS Med,(October 21, 2021).